Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tasty Tuesday!

I noticed a new link party starting next week with "Time Out Tuesdays!"  Before I take my time out, I want to share a tasty Tuesday with you! :)

Once school begins, even though it's just me an my hubby, the time after work is the witching hour.  It's either crazy busy with classes, meetings, etc. or I'm just too darn tired to cook.  Thus, especially with the cooler temps, I'm busting out the crock pot.  I L-O-V-E my crock pots.  (Yes, plural!)

In addition to loving my crock pot, I am obsessed with pinning on Pinterest!  (Check out my pins/boards through my link to the left!)  I've found quite a few delicious recipes... including this one I tried today.  It was yummy and all ready for me when I got home from school.  Hooray!

Check it out!  Crockpot salsa chicken!

Are there any recipes you'd like to share on this Tasty Tuesday?  I'm always trying to accumulate a variety of recipes to use during the school year... especially easy and delicious ones! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! I'm sorry. I'm trying to find the perfect layout, as I have layout ADD, and it got lost in the switcheroo. I'm on it! :)

    ReplyDelete