Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Dress Up - Linky Party!

How fun is this?!
Reagan over at...



is hosting a Halloween Dress Up Linky Party, and I'm joining in! :)

Now, we don't dress up at our school, but I ADORE Halloween, and my hubby and I frequently participate in dressing-up and enjoying the holiday!

Here are some previous costumes...

Snow White... eating a cheeseburger! :)


Me with an arrow through my head and my Colonel Sanders hubby!


Anyone like the move The Big Lebowski?  We went to Lebowskifest and I dressed up as an Achiever while my hubs dressed up at Walter Sobchak.  

Now, I can't tell you this year's costume yet.  One year, we told people what we were going to be, and guess what... someone came to our party dressed as the exact same thing!  YIKES!  We were annoyed! :)  Thus, we are super tsunami secret until the day of now! :)   I promise to post pictures post-Halloween.  Hooray!

Boo!  Boo!  Boo!  Boo!  What are you going to be this Halloween? 

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I am so glad you joined! :) Love the princess chowing down. My kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete