Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Graphing - Freebie!

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo who?
Why are you crying?! :)

Ha ha ha ha!  Okay, seriously, who's ready for Halloween?  I went to the grocery store and picked up some math graphing essentials this evening for my K kiddos.  

I picked up the Kraft Ghost-mallows...

And, I made a lovely graph you can pick up for FREE here... Boo-Mallow Graphing - freebie!


I also picked up some Autumn Mix to sort and graph as well.  Candy corn, Indian corn, and pumpkins... yum!  
You can pick up the lovely graph I made for that too... here... Autumn Mix graphing - freebie!

So... enjoy the freebies!  And have a spooktacular time! :)  

(I'm spooking out while watching AMC's The Walking Dead... anyone else watching it? 
One word.... Zombies. Yikes!)

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment