Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Surprise! Write the Room!

It's that spooky time of year!  You know?  That time of year when I hear (every 3 minutes) what one of my kinder kids is being for Halloween. Ha ha ha ha!   So far, I have heard of the following...  Bratz (seriously, how can something be named that?), Spiderman, any and all Disney Princesses, Iron Man, a witch, etc... I'm sure I'll hear many more during this week too... especially during my spooky, Halloween work stations!  YEA!

One of my spooky work stations is Halloween Write the Room!  Pick pick up the non-scary Halloween vocabulary here....  Halloween_Write_the_Room_Vocabulary!

Also, pick up the recording sheets... here... Halloween_Write_the _Room_RecordSheet!

I hope my kiddos love using their business like clipboards and writing tools to find and record all their Halloween vocabulary!  What are you doing (or are able to do) with Halloween this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment