Thursday, December 22, 2011

Aa is for "Airplane!" and awards!

Hubby is home, eating popcorn (slightly burnt b/c it stinks a bit), and we are watching Airplane! on Netflix.  HILARIOUS!  That's the one thing I love about Hubby!  He is the funniest guy, and we have such a great time together!  Hooray for winter break so we can cuddle up and watch movies and lummox!

On another note, I've been awarded the...
award from Karen at A Little Kinder Told Me So!   Sooooo nice! :)  I'm smiling from ear to ear!  (Which is good b/c smiling is good for your health and hopefully it will keep me in positive mood for my insane shopping experience tomorrow!)

The award is given to up and coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers. 
Now to pass on the award...please check out these great blogs! 
It was hard to narrow my choices to 5 but here they are:


Mrs. Bremer's Kindergarten                                              
http://goingnuttyinmisssquirrelsfirstgrade.blogspot.com/   Ketchen's Kindergarten

Kindergarten is a HOOT!     Move With Me Kids Yoga

These are just a few of the new blogs I've been stalking lately!  They have great resources, ideas, and wonderful activities for children.  Love it!  :)

Okay, Hubby was bored with Airplane! and now we're he's watching The Daily Show with John Stewart.  I think I shall go Pin!

Anyone else on Pinterest 24/7 while on break?  My teacher pals and I are having a "Wine, Dine, and Craft Night" next week after the holiday hoopla!  :)  We're excited by craftiness!

OK, off to listen to the snow rain fall in the Midwest.  (So weird!)

3 comments:

  1. I am new follower and a fellow K blogger. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kim! I wanted to thank you for my Holly Bloggy Christmas presents!!! They were absolutely perfect! I can't wait to show my kids the multicolored pencils!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andrea, I'm so glad you loved all your goodies! I had so much fun putting it together! Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete