Sunday, December 18, 2011

Currently... December!

Hooray!  Farley at...


is hosting her monthly linky party, and I was so happy to see it!  (Seriously, it's the little things that perk up a Kindergarten teacher who still has THREE days left until Christmas break!)  Oh, and don't think I haven't already planned to not leave my PJs and my bed on Thursday!  I will be watching my Hulu & Netflix, listening to music on Spotify and having a "Relaxfest!"  (Did I mention I have to do ALL the Christmas shopping for mi familia on Friday?  Yikes!)  I need to rest up for that, so my "Relaxfest" is justified!

Side note:  Does anyone else find it incredibly difficult to think about what needs to be done for school when you return from break?  We've had mad (as in crazy amounts of) volunteers in the building, and I am struggling to get things together for them.  I know, I know... work stations for January, copies for January, get it together Kim!  I can't even wrap my head around what all I'm going to do in January, because I just want Christmas break!  I plan on working on work stations, so be prepared for a post over break with links to what I'm doing and free resources!

Back to your regularly schedule blog... Farley, 4th grade, Linky Party, Currently... here you go!






















Can Do Kinders has been posting fabulous freebies, not just for the holidays, but for winter too, so head over and check it out!  LOVE it!

Off to paint my toe nails and see if my Christmas goodies are dry (read: Ann Taylor clearance was well received at the Davis Christmas this year!)!  Hmmm, what shall I wear tomorrow?  Maybe a new shirt or earrings from my sis-in-law, Mrs. Wheeler and her First Grade Tidbits?  We shall see!

Hope ALL my fellow teacher pals are enjoying the start to break, and those who are in the trenches with me, good luck and see you on the other side on Wednesday evening!

3 comments:

  1. Found you through Farley's linky party! New follower!

    I can't think past Christmas. I know that the calendar will continue with 26, all the way to the 4th - when I have to return to school. But all of that is a fuzzy blurry haze, in which nothing happens and I don't have to go to work, and the kids are completely self-directed and I can continue to eat cookies cookies cookies and fudge and drink hot chocolate with an embarrassing amount of marshmallows on it.

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, you're not the only teacher still in school! :) I have two more days. Hope you enjoy your "Relaxfest"!

    http://thesilverlininginteaching.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went until Wednesday too. It was crazy! I should have gotten my plans done for when we go back but I just couldn't process it at the time. Enjoy your relaxfest today!
    http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete