Sunday, January 8, 2012

"Ff" this week!

Don't worry.  Don't worry.  I do not have an unreasonable animosity toward this week already!  It's just, we're starting to learn about letter Ff this week, and I'm full of a hodgepodge of things since I haven't posted in quite a few days.  Here we go!


"Ff is for fingernails and feet and free!"  I am obsessed with Zoya nail polish!  Have you ever seen it, used it, experienced it?  My best pal, Michelle, got me hooked when she was pregnant with her 1st, and I've been addicted ever since. It's free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor.  Hooray!  And, it comes in a bajillion colors?  AND, right now... they have a promotion where you can get 2 bottles free!  All you'll pay is $6.95 shipping.  Woot!  

Click the link here ----> Zoya 2012 Nail Polish Giveaway!  Check it out.  Easy peasy, one, two, threesy!  You'll love it, I promise!  But hurry, you have until tomorrow night at 11:59 PM to place your order for your freebies.


"Ff is for followers!"  Wait!  What?  When did this happen?  When did I surpass 100 followers?  I figured I would acquire a handful more during my giveaway in December, but all of a sudden, I'm over 100 peeps!  I'm so happy to have new bloggy friends, and I hope you find things that can help  you in my posts.  Sharing is caring, and that's what we all do!  So, lets keep begging, borrowing, and stealing... and making America's classrooms fun & fabulous!  (And, I smell another giveaway coming since I've surpassed 100 followers...)


"Ff is for fancy footwork!"  I've had quite a few people asking about how I started my yoga practice in my classroom, how I incorporate it, and what resources I use.  I plan on getting more in depth with that this week, but to get you started, I have a few links to help you...
Yoga In My School
ChildLight Yoga
Yoga 4 Classroom
YogaKids
These are some of the places I go to when I need ideas and ways to freshen up my yoga routine.  Plus, they provide tons of resources on how to present yoga to children in a safe and fun way!  I'll share more about yoga in my classroom this week, but until then, check out some of those great links!



"Ff is for freebie font sort!"  Okay, that's a lot of Ff's!  Here is a letter Ff font sort for you to do with your kiddos.  I heart font sorts!

My kids love investigating the letters and the way they look, so grab it here...  Ff Font Sort!

Alrighty then... I hope your week starts out fun, fabulous, full of joy, and fully rested!  I'm going to go watch Family Guy with the hubby and soak up the last bit of the weekend!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment