Monday, January 30, 2012

Triple tags!

I was so excited to see I was triple tagged this morning when I began to blog stalk! :)


http://www.kinderkraziness.blogspot.com
and Allyce at Teaching & Life at the Beach tagged me, and I guess I'm "it."

So here are the rules:

1. You must post the rules.  (Done and done!)
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!



12 Fun Facts about little old me

  • Foo Fighters is my most favorite rock band!
  • I could live in leggings and tunics... so comfy!
  • I MUST have coffee to start my day.  It doesn't matter if my day starts at 6:15 AM or 11:30 AM or 2 PM, I must have coffee to get a-going! 
  • I can nap at the drop of a hat.  Some people call naps a waste of time, I call them Heaven on earth! :) 
  • My husband and I have recently named our pillows on our bed.  Ha ha ha ha!  There's Waffles, Scratchy, Big Brown, Foamy, and Softie.  We are so weird! :)
  • My favorite food is pizza, and I am having some after yoga class tonight.  YUM!
  • I wanted to be a chef/baker/cook before I ever even considered being a teacher.  
  • I have to read before I go to sleep at night.  If I don't at least flip through a few pages of a magazine, I'll just lie awake for hours.
  • I have an unhealthy obsession with black cardigan sweaters.  (Yes, I'm wearing one now.)
  • I wish I lived near a beach.  I am definitely land locked.
  • My favorite clothing store is officially Ann Taylor.  
  • My beat up, junker of a car is only worth like $400!  Ha ha ha ha!  But, I don't have car payment!
My 12 questions:
1. How many grades have you taught? One, Kindergarten since day one!
2. How many years have you taught? This is my 9th year teaching!
3. What's your favorite hobby? Is napping a hobby?  Ha!  I would say my favorite hobby is cooking or reading.
4. What's your favorite restaurant?  We have a little hole in the wall restaurant Thai place here.  Best.  Food Ever.
5. What's your favorite television show?  30 Rock
6. What is your favorite movie?  Of all time?  Back to the Future!
7. What is your favorite app?  Hmmm, probably my Yelp app. on my Blackberry.  So easy to find good places to hit up when traveling.
8. What is your favorite subject to teach?  I love teaching social studies!  Talking about history and important events in our country is fabulous!
9. Do you like roller coasters?  Love them!
10. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?  One tattoo, ears pierced.
11. What's your favorite season?  Fall
12. How many siblings do you have?  1 older sister... I am the baby! :) 

My 12 Questions Pour Vous...
1.  Do you like waffles?
2.  What is your favorite children's book?
3.  What is your number one vice?
4.  Where is your favorite place to relax?
5.  Do you paint your own nails or get them manicured?
6.  Caffeine or no caffeine?
7.  Favorite breakfast cereal?
8.  For headaches... aspirin?  Tylenol?  Ibuprofen?
9.  Favorite vacation?
10.  Least favorite celebrity and why?
11.  Do you chew gum or prefer mints?
12.  Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies or not?


Tag, you're it...


TIFFANIUnder the Alphabet Tree


The Polka Dot Patch
Littlest Scholars
Today in First Grade 
 
Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade Tidbits        Kindergarten is a Hoot

My Button   A little kinder told me so...

Thanks for the love, ladies, and I hope the ones I pass the tag on enjoy it too!  :)

Off to go watch Mike & Molly reruns and read books, read magazines, play Words with Friends, play Angry Birds on my NOOK!  Hope you're having a good start to the week! :)




1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mrs Davis- we need to meet...
    I love the naps.
    And I wear a black sweater almost everyday!!! and if i ever need a transfusion- they will hook me up to a coffee pot!
    Staci

    Going Nutty!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete