Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's NOT Wrong Wednesday!

I want to preface this post with a disclaimer... you are more than welcome, at any time, to link up and post what's not wrong!  :)

Wednesday is the day that I'm going to post the linky party, but maybe you need to focus on the positive on Friday.  Maybe you need to find some good vibes on Sunday.  Maybe to you need to feel the love on Tuesday. I don't care what day you link up... I just care that you take some time to reflect and find the joy in your life!

So, link up when the spirit moves you, and take some time to focus on what's NOT wrong in your world!

Here's how it works... copy and paste this cutey little icon...

Think of five, count 'em, five things that are NOT wrong in your life.  List them.  Share them.  Link up below! Lets share the love! :)


  1. Cheez-Its are NOT wrong!  It is almost time for me to eat lunch, but I needed something to tide me over.  Whew!  Thank goodness I have some extra Cheez-Its from snack to help my belly until the bell rings.
  2. Compliments are NOT wrong!  One of our regular subs just told me my class was "so sweet" and she "enjoyed being in my room" when I was sick before Martin Luther King Jr. Day weekend.  I'm glad she loves my darlings so much because she'll be subbing for me in February when I go to the kindergarten conference! :)
  3. Puzzles are NOT wrong!  I didn't have any work for my kiddos to do after lunch, so we're working on puzzles.  Love it!  They are quiet, engaged, problem solving, and working together.  Score!
  4. Skipping yoga is NOT wrong!  I know, this sounds counterproductive, doesn't it?  I've been running around like a maniac the past few days, and I just want to go home and relax after work.  Plus, I need to spend some time with the hubby!  And, I have a delicious crock pot of beef stroganoff waiting for me!
  5. My class is NOT wrong!  As I watch them, I realize what special little people they are becoming!  They're friends.  They help one another.  They care how each other feels.  They work well together.  We are a family in my classroom, and sometimes it takes taking a step back to realize how good I have it!  I love my kindergartners! 
So, what's NOT wrong with you today?  I hope you can find some joy in what you're doing and who you're working with today!  Have a GREAT Wednesday! 


1 comment:

  1. I can commiserate with the shift! It's like they're brothers and sisters, and just can't get a long. I hope your kiddos fall in line! :)

    ReplyDelete