Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's NOT Wrong Wednesday!

In the hopes of me staying happy, perky,positive, sane, I'm initiating a new Wednesday Linky Party!  Please come join the fun!

While on Pinterest last week, I came across this happy picture...
... and I was inspired!  

Think about it, how much time do you take during your day to think about, talk about, write about, etc... the things that are going wrong?  It could be that person who cut you off while driving to work or the fact that there's no cream for your coffee... but it sets you on a total mental path to yuckiness!     

Now flip that, reverse it, and try and think of things that are NOT wrong... it's hard to get started isn't it?  But, once you do, this warm and fuzzy feeling comes  over you, and you can't help but smile!  

So, in the hopes of turning me (and you?) into a more mindful and positive person, I'm starting What's NOT Wrong Wednesdays on my blog!  It's a chance to link up and share 5 things that are NOT wrong in your life, in the hopes that your brain will hop on the positive train and take a ride.  

Here's what's not wrong for me... 
  1. Stauffer's chocolate animal crackers are NOT wrong!  Seriously these things are delicious and I need to put the bag away so there are some leftover for the kids.  
  2. My new Namaste n' Play CD is NOT wrong!  I'm excited to try another one of the songs with my kids tomorrow.  They loved the "Yoga Slide!"
  3. My new contact lenses are NOT wrong!  I went to the eye doctor yesterday, and woo doggy, I was quite a few clicks off from where I should be.  I'm so happy that everything is much clearer and sharper.
  4. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is NOT wrong!  Not only do I appreciate having a day off on Monday, this is one of my favorite social studies topics I talk about during the school year.
  5. Tina Fey's Bossypants is NOT wrong!  It's my 1st downloaded book on my NOOK tablet, and it is hilarious!  I love it!  I highly recommend it!
Sooooo, what's NOT wrong in your life this Wednesday?  Link up, share the love, and all aboard the happy train!




No comments:

Post a Comment