Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's NOT Wrong Wednesday!

I was driving home from yoga, and what like... WHOA!  I forgot to post my new weekly snippet of positiveness.  If your recall, I found this wonderful post on Pinterest and was inspired!

Here's how it works... think of five, count 'em, five things that are NOT wrong in your life.  Post them, along with this cutie picture above (right clicker and save), and link up below!  Lets see if we can create a wave of happy-go-lucky feelings in Bloggerville!

Here's my 5...

  1. My hubby's bed is NOT wrong!  He woke up with a pinched nerve on Sunday and was in severe pain.  Hmmm, could it be from your worn out, twenty year old bed?  (Yes, we sleep in the same room.  No, we do not sleep like an episode of Dick Van Dyke or some other old timey show.)  We have two twin beds pushed together with a memory foam pad joining the two.  We call it our Sleep Number bed for poor people!  But really, his oldie was killing him, and now he's snoring softly next to me on his new mattress!  
  2. Good television is NOT wrong!  Hooray!  The Middle!  Modern Family!  Happy Endings!  I love comedies to put a smile on my face before I go to bed.
  3.  
  4. Doing the splits during yoga is NOT wrong!  Okay.  I was a dancer growing up.  Did I mention that was at least 12 years ago, when I was still in college?  We were practicing standing splits and splits during yoga today, and I can still rock a mean split.  Woot! 
  5.  
    My kindergarten kiddos rockin' their Unit 3 assessments is NOT wrong!  They are far from perfect, but I am so proud of all the progress my students are making, and I can't wait to find new ways to challenge them to help them grow!
    Tomorrow being Thursday is NOT wrong!  Who doesn't love a short week?!  I'm psyched to have no plans for the weekend and am able to chill out, max, and relax! 
So, what's NOT wrong with you this week?  It doesn't have to be serious or deep (though, it absolutely can be), seriously look at what I posted this week.  It just gives you a minute in your day to reflect back on the good things that are working in your life!  





2 comments:

  1. I linked up! Even though it's not Wednesday anymore. It will be, soon. :)

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Laura's and I love this idea! It is so positive and happy :) We'll be linking up tomorrow :) Have a great night!

    Lisa and Beth :) (new followers)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete