Sunday, February 12, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

Whoa!  Where did last week go?

It started out all calm and cool.... then...
BAM!  It was a busy Wednesday, the 100th day on Thursday, and a Waiver Day on Friday.

Now, it's Sunday, and I'm trying to play catch up.
(With a cup of coffee and CBS Sunday Morning in the background of course...)

During the week, we worked on a lot of math!  Every morning, as my kiddos come in, we answer a question of the day on the SMART Board, and then start working on Morning Math Tubs.  If you haven't checked out Shari Sloane's Math Centers & Games, you better hop on it right now!  My little ones reinforce all the math concepts we've been covering, each morning, by playing games, working on activities, and having fun!

Check it out...


















I love my little mathematicians!

We also did a lot of 100th Day activities on Thursday!  My kids were so excited, and we even dressed up like we were 100 years old!

Dot art on the 100th Day!  I LOVE my School Smart Poster Paint daubers.

Roll & tally... 100 times!  Do you love our 100th Day hats?  My kids thought they were hilarious!

Writing our names over and over again to fill in one hundred squares.  We colored them in afterwards!  

And, last but not least, counting out 100 pieces of confetti for our 100th Day confetti toss.  We  (9 kindergarten rooms) go to our gym and count to 100 by 1's, 10's, and 5's.  Then, when we get to 100, we throw all the confetti in the air.  The kids then pick it all up and get ready to count and throw again.  It's AWESOME!

Thank you to 
Fun in First
for all your freebies that helped out with my 100th day! 

I'll close this post with me, 100 years young, on the 100th day! :) 

Have a great start to your week!  I can't wait to share the Valentine's Day fun we have, our new work stations, and all the hoopla going on in Kindergarten this week! 

Now, off to blog stalking, relaxing, reading, watching SNL from last night, and counting the minutes until the Grammy's.  (Seriously, do you not LOVE Foo Fighters, Bruce Springsteen, and a Beach Boys reunion?!)  

I love Sundays!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I wanted you to know that I LOVE your blog and gave you an award! Come check it out at my site! http://loveluckandlaughter.blogspot.com
    I just love all your photos!

    ReplyDelete