Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's NOT Wrong Wednesday!

Yesterday, I woke up and had the sneezing fit of the century.  I decided, I must be allergic to waking up.  (This could be true with my nap obsession and all...)  It turns out, I actually am getting a... ugh... cold!  Cue the horns of displeasure from the Price is Right... wah... wah... waaaaah!

Even with a cold a-brewing, I can still find plenty of things that aren't wrong... link up and share the love this Wednesday (or ANY day you need feel the good!)...

Find five things in your life that aren't wrong, copy and paste the picture below and link up your post at the bottom! :)

  • Quiet children AND classical music are NOT wrong!  My kids are coming back from lunch, and I cannot believe the quietness of my kindergarten kiddos.  I LOVE it!  (And, I think they do too, I hear whispers to stay quiet from all around my room.)  Hooray!
  • Our warm weather is NOT wrong!  O-M-G!  It is supposed to be 50 degrees today.  Woot!  
  • My kids just realizing one of my teaching buddies is having a baby is NOT wrong!  My students asking ME if I'm having a baby might be wrong though... LOL! 
  • Going to bed early is NOT wrong!  I went to bed at 10 PM, which is unheard of... my guess it's due to my waking up allergy cold.  I do feel a bit more energetic this morning.
  • Groundhog Day is NOT wrong!  My kids are so excited about tomorrow and our groundhog puppets we are putting together today.  Also, my niece's 7th birthday is tomorrow. She's my own personal groundhog! :) 
So, c'mon and link up and share the love. 

Also, don't fret my pets... I will have more resources for yoga, as well as ways to organize coming this week.  See, slow and stead wins the race, and that's how I'm going to be putting this info together for you! :) 

Hope you enjoy your Wednesday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment