Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's NOT Wrong?

I'm doing it!  Even though it has felt impossible, I'm going to share the love, feel the joy, and share what's NOT wrong in my world today!  I hope you can do the same on this wild, wonderful, and wacky Wednesday!


Here's what you do...
Right click, save, and repost the above image.  
Think of FIVE fabulous and fantastic things that aren't wrong right now.  
Post on your bloggity blog.  
Link up below!  Simple as that! :) 

Here's my list of what's not wrong...
  1. My class is NOT wrong.  I can't even begin to express how conscious they are of what's going on with me and my family.  I get hugs at just the right time.  I get e-mails/notes from families telling they're thinking of and praying for my family.  AMAZING!
  2. Flip flops are NOT wrong.  My feet need a break from boots and shoes.  It's supposed to be 65 degrees today, so my painted piggy toes are out and about.
  3. Carry-ins are NOT wrong.  My mouth is salivating thinking of all the yummy food in the teacher's lounge.  Hooray for leap year birthday's!  Our "13 year old" lunch lady is awesome!
  4. One of my students' case worker is NOT wrong. Talk about wonderful!  How often does one spend an hour, working with ALL the kiddos while observing her little one.  She even asked if she could come have lunch with us and bring cupcakes for the class.  (Did I mention she's a retired teacher???)
  5. 68 Degrees & SUNNY is NOT wrong!  I'm sorry.  It's February 29th, and our kids aren't wearing their coats to recess. AWESOME!
What's NOT wrong in your world today?  I'm smiling, and my classroom windows are open.  Whew!  Perfect! :)   




No comments:

Post a Comment