Thursday, March 8, 2012

Currently & awarding...

I love linking up with Farley at...

with her monthly "Currently!"

I love seeing what everyone is up to, as well as sharing what's going on right now.  Woot!  Thanks for the fun, Farley! :)






































Also, I have to give a thank you to...

Ms. Kerri and Her Krazy Kindergarten

for her TBA Top 10 Blogging Award!  I appreciate it so much, and I will link up and share my favorite top ten bloggers soon! :)

Also, I need to thank Stephanie at...

Kinder Kiddo
for her "One Lovely Blog" award!  Just like with my Top 10 award, I will find more fabulous friends to brag about, link up with, and share the love! :) 

You all "filled my bucket," and I can't wait to do the same!  Hope you're having a great Thursday!  I'm jazzed to snuggle in bed with my NOOK, catch up on some Words with Friends, peruse ye old Bible, and drift off to dream land.  

I mean, tomorrow's costume party day... 
After a full moon... 
I need to be rested! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment