Monday, March 5, 2012

Management Monday...

...aka, oh my goodness, I need to get my new work stations in order or my kiddos are going to freak out!  LOL!

I'm back in the saddle again, and I have to share, my pops is handling his chemo like a champ!  GO DAD, GO!  My little ones are happy that I have returned, and we're getting back into the routine of kindergarten.

Before I go on, I have to give mad props to my sub (and friend!) who made those cute Pinterest Cat in the Hat cookies out of Oreos and Life Savers for my class last Friday.  She is awesome! :)  I love her!

On to our new work stations...

  • Blocks
  • Computers
I think my little ones are going to be jazzed to start our St. Patrick's Day work stations, however one of my little guys incessantly refers to it simply as "Patrick's Day!"  Hilarious! 

Something else that is hilarious is my class is about to earn a costume party for a behavior reward!  LOL!  I can't wait to see everyone dressed up, mid-March, in all their costume glory!  I will be the one in the hot dog costume, and don't you worry, there will be beaucoup pics!  Hopefully they can earn their last letter tomorrow...

How's your Monday going?! I'm definitely managing!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment