I'm back in the saddle again, and I have to share, my pops is handling his chemo like a champ! GO DAD, GO! My little ones are happy that I have returned, and we're getting back into the routine of kindergarten.
Before I go on, I have to give mad props to my sub (and friend!) who made those cute Pinterest Cat in the Hat cookies out of Oreos and Life Savers for my class last Friday. She is awesome! :) I love her!
On to our new work stations...
- Games: St. Patty's Day Hooray!, a FREEBIE sight word game by Caitlin Clabby at Kindergarten Smiles!
- Writing: I Spy a Shamrock (Differentiated write around the room) a FREEBIE writing activity by Marsha at A Differentiated Kindergarten!
- Pocket Chart: Whoo.. can write number words?, a FREEBIE number word activity by The Rockin' Teachers (Amber, LuAnn, Amy, Carissa) at Kindergarten Rocks!
- Math: St. Patty's Spin-N-Graph Monster, a FREEBIE by Tammy & Annie at Live, Laugh, Love: Everyday in Kindergarten!
- Working with Words: Collecting Clovers CVC Game, a FREEBIE by Jeannie at Kindergarten Lifestyle!
- ABC: I needed something to do in ABC work stations, so I threw this FREEBIE Shamrock Lotto together. Your kiddos can draw an uppercase letter card and dauber the lowercase letter match on their shamrock. The first one to fill in their shamrock wins!
- Listening: Why is this book a million dollars on Amazon? I bought it a few years ago in a book order for $3.00. So random!
I think my little ones are going to be jazzed to start our St. Patrick's Day work stations, however one of my little guys incessantly refers to it simply as "Patrick's Day!" Hilarious!
Something else that is hilarious is my class is about to earn a costume party for a behavior reward! LOL! I can't wait to see everyone dressed up, mid-March, in all their costume glory! I will be the one in the hot dog costume, and don't you worry, there will be beaucoup pics! Hopefully they can earn their last letter tomorrow...
How's your Monday going?! I'm definitely managing! :)