Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What's NOT Wrong Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!  How are you doing on this fine day?  The weather is GORGEOUS again, and I'm so happy to have sun, warmth, and flip flops!

(How is your school on sandals and flip flops?  I am a better teacher when my toes can breathe!)

It's time for this week's installment of "What's NOT Wrong?"  I'm not going to lie.  I needed this on Monday.  Monday was an "Alexander" type day.  I just wanted to curl up in my bed and hide.  But, on Tuesday, I decided to CHOOSE JOY!

Today I choose JOY.
I saw this on Pinterest and needed it!  Isn't it great?


So, here I am on Wednesday, trying to continue the positiveness with "What's NOT Wrong?"
To join in the fun, copy and paste the above picture on your blog.  Make a list of FIVE things that are not wrong with you today, and please link up below!  Join in and share the love...
  1. Our high school basketball team going to state semi-finals is NOT wrong!  We get a day off on Friday! 
  2. Finishing The Hunger Games is NOT wrong!  Is anyone else reading or has read this book?  I have 60 some pages left, and it is wonderful!
  3. My 6 pack of Zoya nail polish is NOT wrong!  I can't wait to fancy up my nails on my day off this Friday.
  4. Planning vacation is NOT wrong!  Oh, South Carolina, how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways.  I'm going to stop and visit my BFF in Tennessee on the way too.  So much fun!
  5. My awesome husband is NOT wrong!  Remember?  I said Monday was awful. He always supports me.  He is the BEST!  (Did I mention his mom is a retired teacher and his sis teaches too?  He totally gets it.)
There are so many good things in this world, and it's so easy to get caught up in the drama, negativity, etc.  I even found this from Yoga Kids!  

"It is impossible to feel worry, anger, depression, or any negative emotion of any kind in the presence of genuine gratitude. 

A beautiful sunny day and a dark, stormy day cannot occur in the same place at the same time. Redirect your mind away from fear and toward the truth, clearing out all negativity, pain, and suffering." 

"Gratitude: A Way of Life by James Eubanks" 

I hope you're able to find love, happiness, and joy in your world today.  Link up below and share the love!  


No comments:

Post a Comment