Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Snazzy!

So, what do you think?  I have to get your honest to goodness, lay it all on the line opinion about the precious new blog layout that was created for me by Pamela at...

The Posh Box Web and Blog Designs


Isn't it snazzy?  Isn't it super?  Isn't it serendipitous?  I love it, and I think it suits me to a T!  I have to brag on Pamela for her AMAZING customer service, during a giveaway no less!  If this is the attention I get for a FREE layout, I can only imagine what it would be like if I were a paying customer.  Pamela and The Posh Box rock!  Check out her website, blog options, and all her design wonderment!  Thanks so much, Pamela!

In Kindergarten land, it's a countdown to Spring Break a 4 day weekend.  No, I'm not complaining.  I will take any days off that I can have.  (... as we have had NO snow days...)  We have our (drum roll please) Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow!  Um, this is what happens when you send out a general note home about needing some eggs for the hunt...

Um.  Anyone have any guesses how many eggs that is?  And, I cannot believe I counted ALL of them!  Thank goodness for skip counting!  427 eggs later... my students will be getting 20 eggs... each... during the hunt!  They are going to go berserk!  And, I love it!  

Okay dokay!  I hope you like the new layout!  I l-o-v-e it!  Let me know what you think.  And, should I have a giveaway in my new layout's honor?  Let me know what you think about that too!  
Mrs. Davis

3 comments:

  1. OOOH!!! We love the plastic eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! I was lucky last year to use my kindergarten egg hunt calculating to WIN a Thirty-One Large Utility Tote that was full of eggs. I stared at it and calculated and gave my guess. I was 5 away from the actual number. My friend who was giving it away was blown away that I won.

    Heather
    Mrs. Shelton’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is A LOT of eggs!

    We had our kiddos number their eggs this year. They had to find them in order from 1 to 12. It made the hunt last a lot longer and they loved it! =)

    Your new design is adorable!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete