Monday, April 9, 2012

Soliciting!

Well, I've been missing in action again.  This is the 1st time in five days that I've had the opportunity or mental capacity to even look at Blogger.

The quicker I make this update, the better... my pops is in the ICU.  (Boo!)  He is quite sick, including pneumonia and a possible blood infection.  (Double boo!)  He is on a ventilator.  (Triple boo!)  He does not have any heart problems.  (Yea!)  He does not have ARDS.  (Yay!)  But, he is in critical condition, and I just want him better.

So, I'm soliciting... soliciting for prayer!  I will take any and all prayers you can send.  Prayer for his lungs to heal.  Prayer for his strength.  Prayer for strength for us.

I spent four hours getting things ready for this week, and I am so blessed that my "go to sub" and close friend is subbing for me this week.  Whew.  One less thing for me to worry about.

So, I asked for a longer spring break, and now I have it.  I just wish it wasn't under these circumstances.  Argh!  I will check in later this week, and maybe I'll even get to creating some things as I sit at the hospital.
Did you know sitting at the hospital is EXHAUSTING?  I never knew.  Fonts & clip art will keep me awake and sane! :)
Mrs. Davis

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I'll keep you and your pops in my thoughts.
    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your father. Hoping for the best for your family.

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: I'm in the middle of the country, too! I wonder if we are in the same state? :-)
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete