Friday, June 29, 2012

Cc is for cinnamon, and Ii is for Interactive!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is like crack.  I've never been near the stuff (crack, that is), but I imagine that my desire to eat another bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch is equivalent to the desire for crack.  What do they put on it?  What makes it so delicious?

I think it all translates into my lack of sugary cereals as a child.  The sweetest we got was Honey Nut Cheerios, and if I was lucky, Trix on occasion.  But, it wasn't until college that I understood the power of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  YUM!  Now, as an adult, I regularly buy it (if it's on sale and I have a coupon!).  Ha, mom!  You can't do anything about it!  LOL!

On another note, I've been all about "interactive this and interactive that" in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!

I've added Nifty Numbers, An Interactive Number Line and Short /a/ Interactive Word Families, along with Short /i/ Interactive Word Families.  I'm all about getting those kiddos involved with their own learning and having them create our classroom environment!  Woot!

I need to actually get dressed motivated to get some things done before the weekend comes.  We're off to Illinois for a wedding!

Hopefully, I won't go through Cinnamon Toast Crunch withdraw!


Mrs. Davis

3 comments:

  1. I love cereal and Cinnamon Toast Crunch is quite yummy! =)

    Your interactive activities look great! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL too funny! I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch!! Now that I'm dieting & I can't have it, I feel your pain. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! I love cereal too-could eat it for all 3 meals! My parents were the same way. Every summer we'd go stay at the beach and my mom would buy those variety packs of cereal and they had the sugary kinds in them too. That was the only time we were allowed to eat them. :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete