Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fingernails and sickness tales...

Who gets sick during summer vacation?
I do.  Aches, sore throat, drainage... and I haven't even been around any kinder kids!

Thank goodness for my bed, my NOOK, Netflix, and Hulu Plus!  And, really, it's supposed to be 100+ degrees in the Midwest, so I don't think I'm going to be going out and running about tomorrow.  What's it like where you are?

While I've been recuperating, I have been working on some interactive sets for your classroom.  Today, I added Interactive Short /a/ Word Families.  It includes -an, -ad, -am, -at, -ag, -ap, -ack and helps your kiddos take ownership of the word families they're learning!  Keep your eyes peeled for other short vowels... each set for only $1.00!

AND, I've had a few inquiries into my post from last Wednesday about Jamberry Nails and all their awesomeness!


I ordered 5 sets at the party I went to last week, and I'm actually hosting a catalog party right now.  So, check out this Jamberry Nails video to see how they work.  And then, click HERE if you're interested in ordering.  They are a wonder... especially for teachers!  My toes are holding strong, and I can't wait to get my order for my fingernails!

Okay, I'm off to lay down some more and watch 30 Rock reruns!  And, seriously, why is July creeping up on us so quickly?!  Happy Wednesday and stay cool!
Mrs. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment