Monday, June 11, 2012

Last call and falling asleep during Jeopardy!!!!

Yes.  I did that.
At 7:30 PM.  For 30 minutes.

Hubs was like, "Seriously?"  My response to that is, "It's summer vacation!"

Now, to be fair, I didn't get my typical afternoon nap... I had a dentist appointment and errands to run.
So there!  I love summer schedule!

When the hubs and I arrived home from dinner, I was super excited to find these things in my mail...
My favorite magazine, a travel magazine for my upcoming vacation to FL, and the hearAll recorder I won from Schoolgirl Style and Learning Resources!  Hooray!  

I am itching to start messing with the hearAll.  I will have a full report on it as soon as I can & even more when school begins!  I love new technology, and I can't wait to see how this works with guided reading and reading work station!

Also, stop the presses!  My Classroom Clutter Giveaway ends tonight at midnight... when the bell tolls for my 32nd birthday!!!!!  So hop on the Rafflecopter and enter!  Who doesn't love decor and books, books, books????  

I will have a winner tomorrow! 
I will also have margaritas tomorrow!  
Hooray for my birthday and a giveaway!

Mrs. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment