Friday, June 1, 2012

Miscellaneous or why I love saran wrap...

I did it!  I did it!  I did it!

Boxes packed.  Furniture labeled.  Keys turned in.
Pedicure completed.

Oh yes.  After I turned in those keys and did a once over in my empty room, I went and spent over an hour in the pedicure chair.  It was heavenly!

But, I digress...

We went from organized boxes to this by the end...

Note the beginning of the use of "Misc." when labeling my boxes.  

The pile just kept multiplying....
Do you like how I'm making them move my sweepers?  LOL!

Also, I have a new obsession with SARAN WRAP!  Seriously, one of my colleagues' sisters-in-law used it for her move, and we found a roll in the basement of our school.  You need to wrap something up?  We can do it!  

Do you need to put a crate together with a seashell, pencil sharpeners, and Easter bags?  We can do it!  Check out the power of the wrap!  
I wrapped LOTS of things towards the end, but this was the kicker...

Yes, at the end, I shoved a crate full of baggies and whatever else was on my table into this giant box.  

And, this is what I was left with...


While I'm sad to be moving buildings, I am excited about all the new possibilities with decorating.  I've been scouring blogs, Pinterest, etc. to help with ideas and help with my organization!  

Plus, it's OFFICIALLY summer break!  And, who can be sad about that?!  

Mrs. Davis

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love all the miscellaneous labels! My packing would look a lot like that, too ;)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete