Tuesday, June 12, 2012

We have a winner!!!!

Happy Birthday to me!  Happy Birthday to me!  Happy Birthday dear me!  Happy Birthday to me!


It's my birthday, but you're the ones receiving the presents!
Congrats to Jennifer K!

PICK THE WINNERSANNOUNCED! (UNDO)

  • X
Results powered by Random.org


(I'm still trying to get the hang of this Rafflecopter thing... I just cut and pasted the above from the Rafflecopter  to show the winner, winner... chicken dinner!)

Jennifer answered about how she's organizing for the new school year...
"I am going through EVERYTHING and 
discarding anything I have not used this year...there must be a reason :o)"

Jennifer, I will e-mail you (if Rafflecopter hasn't already) to get your 
personal information and get your prizes packed up and in the mail!

Thanks to everyone who participated! I hope to have more giveaways as the summer continues... and when I get my TpT store up and running!
Mrs. Davis

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    PS I'm having a linky and would love for you to join!

    ReplyDelete