Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's NOT Wrong Wednesday!

I know, I know.  It has been FOR-EV-ER since I posted a "What's Not Wrong?"

It's time.  It's time for me to focus on the blessings and wonderful things going on in my life... and I invite you to do the same!

I can be something BIG!  It can be something small!  It can be anything!

To join in on the fun, save the below picture, post it on your blog and share FIVE things that aren't wrong in your life right now.  Then, link up at the bottom of this post so others can read all the positiveness going on in Bloggy Land right now!


1.  Winning the Hear All Assessment Recorder Giveaway from 
 and  Profile Picture is not wrong!
I can't wait to use this during reading groups and in my independent reading work station come fall!

2.  Getting together with my gal pals from high school is not wrong!
Without the power of Facebook, we'd never have reconnected!  While we weren't besties in high school, we were all friends and are now besties as adults.  Isn't that fabulous?  We're having a mexican food/margarita night on Friday, and I am so excited!

3.  Sleeping in is not wrong!
School is out!  I woke up at 10:00 AM.  Woo hoo!

4.  Cleaning the house is not wrong!
I'm hoping if I post this, I'll actually get off the computer and clean!  I know how happy I'll be to have a dust and grime free house!  LOL!

5.  My Classroom Clutter Giveaway is not wrong!
I am so excited to be having a big ole giveaway.  Click the above link to get to the post and enter via Rafflecopter!

So, what's not wrong in your world today?  I hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday, and I can't wait to see what you have to share!  
Mrs. Davis

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you can still stay friends with your old friends! We all reconnected on FB and it's been great to see how they all turned out, but we're all spread out now. I really need to start cleaning as well, I neglect my house so much during the school year! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete