Friday, July 13, 2012

Freebie Friday or "I made my coffee too strong!"

I've been MIA since Monday.  Here's why...

Tuesday was my 8th wedding anniversary!
Here's to 80 more years with the hubs!

Wednesday was pick out my dad's headstone and go through his stuff day.
While it was a tough day, I have so many family treasures sitting in boxes in my dining room right now.... Letters from my great grandmother to my grandfather while he was away at college in the 1930's, my grandfather's college diploma, family photos from the 30's to today...   I'm very lucky to have all this family history to sift through, scan, and archive!

Yesterday, well, yesterday day was recover from Wednesday Day!  LOL!  And, we had dinner with friends who recently moved back to town. 

Today, well, as stated in the title, I definitely (per usual) made my coffee too strong! 
**jitter, jitter, twinge**
And, I'm reposting a freebie from Monday and linking up with...

Freebie Fridays
...and resharing (is that even a word?) one of my sight word activities I'm working on! 

You can find it here... 

Okay, I'm going to go harness some of this caffeine buzz and get my sight word unit finished, do some laundry, and well, who knows what else!

Hope you're having a fabulous Friday!  
Mrs. Davis

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your dad. My father passed away in September and I still do not think that my mother has gone through his things. We just now got rid of his medicine. It has been one of the hardest things my family has ever had to go through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! My dad passed away in May, and his wife is struggling with having his things around. I'm just happy I have all our family treasures to share with future generations. Dealing with the loss is definitely the hardest thing I've ever dealt with too. {{hugs}}

      Kim

      Delete