Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Style!

I posted a few times about those fabulous, fun, and ferociously sturdy Jamberry Nails I have fallen in love with!





Well, I'm having a catalog party and closing it tomorrow on July 15th at 11:59 PM.  I wanted to give my stylish teaching buddies a chance to order.

Check out Jamberry Nails here...


If you'd like to place an order, please go to... Jamberry Nails Online Ordering to place an order.  You can put it with my catalog party by choosing Kim Davis at the end! :) 

My toes have had the nail shields on since June 21st and haven't chipped or peeled at all.  My fingernails have had them for a week... I moved boxes and cleaned... not a lift or tear anywhere! :)

They are a teacher's dream... think of picking paper off the crayon or glue of the glue bottle! :) 

Happy Saturday, my stylish friends! :)
Mrs. Davis

1 comment:

  1. Those are very cute. I like the rainbow colors the best! How do these effect your real nails?
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete