Thursday, July 5, 2012

Seven super centers.... and eating at an appropriate time....

It's hard to believe that July 4th has come and gone!  Thankfully, we live right by where the fireworks were and didn't even have to leave the comfort of our air conditioning to see them!  WOOT!  Okay, to be honest, I saw 75% of them.  There was this brief period right at the start where they were all low, and I couldn't see them behind the tree.  LOL!  But, 75% is good, right?  When I didn't have to go out in the 90 degree heat and battle with the city to see them?  Yes, I consider it a victory!

Before the fireworks, I was putting the finishing touches on my newest addition to my TpT Store, and I have to admit, I'm super excited to use these centers in my classroom!!!!

At the beginning of the year, I read all of David Shannon's David books, and now I created centers/work stations to go along with those fabulous books!  Click the link below to check out the seven super centers I created... perfect for back to school, when you're still assessing, need them occupied and still learning...


I had a fabulous time creating these, and I think my kinder kiddos will love them as much as I do.  And, we all know, most kiddos in general are obsessed with David and all his shenanigans!  

On a side note, is anyone else's schedule just way off??? 

Hubs said, and I quote, "Can you try and eat at normal times today so we can eat dinner at an appropriate time?

Um, Hubs, are you saying 10:30 AM is not an appropriate breakfast time?  Accompanied by a 2:30 PM lunch time?  And then a 7:00 PM dinner time?  LOL!  I know... Hubs is off to work by 8 or 9, and I'm still sleeping soundly.  Sometimes breakfast doesn't even occur if I wake up around lunch time!  And, then he gets home at 4... ready to eat dinner around 5 PM... which during the school year is normal.  But, during the summer... heck no!

So, I'm going to do my best, for hubs sake, today.  And, eat at normal intervals so we can have dinner at 5:00 or 5:30.  Are your schedules off?  Do you even have a schedule during the summer? :)

Hope you're able to beat the heat today!  100 degrees and hot/humid here!  Stay cool and enjoy your day... no matter what your schedule is! 
Mrs. Davis

3 comments:

  1. Love your new product and yes, my schedule is off as well. It's like time doesn't exist for me in the summers! I even forget what day of the week is (and don't even ask me what that date is!)

    MrsMc
    Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sleeping and eating schedule is a hot mess! I am glad I am not the only one. Plus having the holiday in the middle of this week has me all messed up! I love, love, love your cute blog so I wanted to give you this award: One Lovely Blog Award! I look forward to reading all of your great future posts!

    Allison
    Miss Allison's Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a dinner schedule. We are really bad at eating dinner between 7-10pm every night... even during the school year. :( We need to have a normal 5:30-6pm dinner schedule though.

    ReplyDelete