Thursday, August 9, 2012

A day in pajamas!

Oh my goodness.  I did not get dressed today.  I woke up when hubs went to work at 8 AM, laid in bed and watched The Today Show, and then I went back to sleep at 9:30 AM.  I finally got out of bed around NOON!  I guess Kindergarten Screening really took it out of me yesterday.  Whew!

I'm trying to cherish these last two weeks before school starts, though I have oodles to work on in my classroom.  Here are a few things I've done this week...

I made pennant banners to hang in my classroom...



I spruced up my plastic drawers...


I made posters to hang by my door for our farewells at the end of the kindergarten day...

Grab them in my TpT Store for [FREE] here: Great Goodbyes!
Even though I'm still PJ clad... I've narrowed down my classroom color scheme, unpacked a few boxes, spruced up some old drawers, and started thinking about full-on classroom decorating!  Woot!  

How are YOU doing on the countdown to Back-to-School?
Mrs. Davis

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea to cover the Sterilite drawers. You should Pin that on Pinterest. I will if you don't mind.

    Marybeth
    Cialini Chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! That shelf paper is sweet! We have to arrange trips to see each others' rooms in person!!!!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely perfect. All these tinny details are made with lot of background knowledge. I like it a lot. This was a useful post and I think it is rather easy to see from the other comments as well that this post is well written and useful.
    Regards
    Pre Primary School - Little Millennium

    ReplyDelete