Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hlp! Fonix!

I've been a little quiet lately, huh?

Here's why...

No, I didn't turn into a bird.  I've been on vacation!  More about that later though...

While coming back from grabbing lunch with hubs today, I had a call from the regional branch of our state's fine university.  I've taught there before, and they want me to teach again!  

I am super excited, because I L-O-V-E pre-service teachers!  But, I need your help!

This is my first time teaching phonics to undergrads, and I want to know what your go to phonics resource is for both EARLY and MIDDLE childhood ed!

I am a huge Words Their Way fan, but I need some other suggestions as well!  

Please leave your suggestions in the comments section!  I have to place my order with the bookstore on Monday morning (talk about last minute!), and I want to be able to review some of your ideas while I traverse home.  

Oh, and one more day to enter my 200 Follower Giveaway!!!!!  

Thanks, friends!  And... more about this... soon!

Mrs. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment