Monday, August 13, 2012

It's just another manic Monday...

You know just sang that in your head!  Didn't you?  Be honest.  You know you did.

I can't believe that two weeks from today I will be back in the saddle.  Sitting in building meetings, finishing last minute things for kindergarten orientation, and getting ready to welcome my new class of kiddos!

I have a ton to do, and I am planning on moving in to working in my classroom all week.  My goal is to finish unpacking and get decorated.  Of course, with a hair appointment thrown in on Friday... we have to look good for back to school!

One of my fav parts of the day is saying goodbye to my kiddos at the end of the day.  No, I don't want to get rid of them!  I just like that small moment we share where we can reflect on the day, and I reiterate that I care about them and am going to miss them until tomorrow.

I use the "5 H's" to say goodbye... high-five, hug, handshake, Hollywood kiss (air kisses), or hit the rock!  Pick up a freebie poster set to hang by your door here....

Consider this a high-five from me!  And head on over to 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
to find more awesome free resources!
Mrs. Davis

1 comment: