Monday, July 8, 2013

Kindergarten Writing Rubrics!

Did you enjoy your holiday weekend?  (As a teacher, isn't everyday a holiday weekend in the summer?)  I ate, drank, and was merry.  Mrs. Wheeler and I BBQ'd with the family and wore copious amounts of red, white, and blue.  All in all, it was a great weekend!  I hope yours was too!

So, I was talking to a bloggy pal of mine.  Do you know her?  Sarah at Sarah's First Grade Snippets just created the most fabulous kindergarten writing rubrics I have seen.  Take a gander and then click the picture to run... not walk... run to her TpT store to grab them!


They are developmentally appropriate!  They are family friendly!  They are teacher friendly!  They are fabulous!  What a great way to track writing progress in the classroom.  I'm so looking forward to using these with my new batch of kinder kiddos coming in.

Oh!  Oh!  Oh!  And, they're on sale today!  For $2.50! 
Go get 'em kinder teachers, and take a look at the other fab stuff she has while you're there!
First and up, she has other writing rubrics for YOU too.  

Okay, I'm going to go huddle in my house for another day as the rain continues to fall.  I seriously don't know when I moved from the Midwest to the Pacific Northwest.  I feel like I live in Seattle with all the rain we've been having.  

Hope it's bright and sunny where you are!  Have a great Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment