Friday, July 12, 2013

My First Fav Pins Friday!

Good morning, people!  How are you on this fabulous Friday?  I am in need of a distraction this morning, so I was excited to find  The First Grade Parade's...
How fun is this?  I spend so much time pinning and finding fabulous ideas from all the blogs, websites, etc., that I'm going to share with you my fav pins of the week!  

Isn't this great?  I'm trying to help my kinder kiddos become reflective on their understanding through Formative Instructional Practice.  A number system with an explanation would be a fabulous way to get students thinking about their skill or topic comprehension.

Now, I've been a fan of Mrs. Meacham for a while... but I haven't revisted her SMART Board resources lately.  I am sure glad I did!  I initially pinned this because of the stamina timer, but when I perused through... there are so mnay more resources for EVERY subject area.  Check it out!

Maybe I'm biased, but my sis-in-law's opinion writing pack is the bomb.com!  LOL!  I love that this writing pack has prompts, pages, and ideas for grades K-2.  This allows you to show stretch for the kiddos who are below or above where they need to be in opinion writing. 

I have stick straight hair.  I've bee following this awesome tutorial so I can add some wave/body to my hair.  I think with a little more practice, I'll have it!

And, lastly, one of the simplest and delectable dishes I make for dinner.  Sometimes we add chicken, sometimes we don't.  I promise you, you probably have ALL the ingredient you need to make this tonight.  This is a go to recipe at my house!

So, what are you pinning this week?  If you're not already following me on Pinterest, please feel free to click the Pinterest "P" icon on the right hand scroll bar.  I pin lots of school goodies, but I also pin food, beauty, yoga, and travel... a.  lot.  

Hope you're having a fabulous Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment