Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord {vacation style}

I'm linking up with Fabulous in First for her weekly... 
This is definitely going to be a hodgepodge with working, being on vacation, and constantly thinking about the new school year! 

1. Does anyone else CFA?  My lovely and lively K team spent from 10-3 last Tuesday mapping out our school year AND our common formative assessments through March.  How often do you assess?  My team is getting together again this Thursday, but...

2. I am at the beach!  
Hubs and I spent today at Siesta Key and lunched in Casey Key!  But...

3.  I'm always thinking about school!  
I finally found a Target with those cute stickers. And, if you use the Cartwheel app... Sharpie highlighters are only 95 cents!!!! 

I am about to look at the back to school ads on my phone. (Remember, hubs said  no computer!)  If you know of any awesome deals, let me know!  I know tax free weekend is coming up for some... Including me as I travel back home! 

I hope you're having a good end the weekend!  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment