Friday, August 30, 2013

Five for Friday! {linky party}

It's Friday.  On a three day weekend.  Cue the happy dance!  

I'm linking up with...
...to get a quick peek at my week. 

My eldest niece broke her ankle this week!  Yikes! 
I'm planning on visiting her tomorrow and sprucing up her tween toesies.

A little hot glue + yellow cups + dollar store table baskets = no more tipping pencil & scissor cups. 

Foo Fighters are an essential start to the morning during the beginning of the school year.

Boom!  Best iced coffee!  Also essential during the first weeks of school.

And, since it's been 90+ degrees in my non-A/C school, I adore this!  Bring on fall!

Have a fabulous start to the holiday weekend, and make sure you rest up!  There are little lovelies ready to see you again on Tuesday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment