Saturday, August 24, 2013

The classroom reveal... {Or. I THINK I'm ready!}

It's coming tomorrow!  The day I get to meet all 21 of my kinder kiddos!  
We have our Open House tomorrow, two days before school starts, and I think I'm finally ready!

Check out my classroom pics and get ready for a FREEBIE at the end!  Hooray!

Math area

Attention Getters from Teaching Maddeness!
Direction cards from Miss Kindergarten!


CCS and anchor chart area
Listening Work Station

Word Wall 
Writing Work Station

Classroom management area

My small group work area, note the empty Starbucks...

Whole group area

Ready for Daily 5's Read to Self, thanks to IKEA!!!

Table time

My area aka the most popular place to do Read to Self and Read to Someone!

And, since I'm "ready" for Open House tomorrow, I made these cuties to keep track of all the lovelies I meet.  

Click the pic to grab 'em for FREE at TpT! 

Okay, I'm off to write my wish list of things for families to donate to my classroom.  I can't wait to share about my little lovelies with you tomorrow.  Hooray!  Happy Saturday! 




3 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! What's that giant pencil on your desk!? I also love the birthday display. Nice job, sissy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to get command hooks for it! I made it with the clearance pencil from Hobby Lobby!!! :) Thanks, thister!

      Delete
  2. Your room looks awesome! Love the organization of it. It's perfect for Kindergarten! Thanks for linking up!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete