Monday, August 19, 2013

Three. More. Days. {And a sale!}

That's all I have left of summer.  Only three more days.  It seems unbelievable.  Where did it go?

My days now are full of laminating, cutting, ever changing rosters, and trainings.  Friday will be my first official day back at work.  My plan is to finish up my classroom and online trainings over the next three days so I can focus on Open House, Kindergarten Orientation, and the first few days with my kiddos.  Where are you in the back to school process?

Oh, wait, did I forget to mention printing?  With TpT's Back to School sale, I've been buying & printing to get ready for the new school year!



You can head on over to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store to snag some of my favorite products for 28% off!  

My "No Students!" Back to School Centers are only $3.20 right now.
I love starting the school year with these! 

I am also loving my Fry Word Wall for this school year.  I can't wait to show it to you when printed, laminated, and ready to go.  Only $2.80 right now!  I also have the second and third one hundred too! 

So, what have YOU snagged during the annual TpT sale this year?  

No comments:

Post a Comment