Monday, September 2, 2013

CURRENTLY September {linky party!}

It's unofficially over, folks.  Summer is coming to an end.  Where did it go?

Where are all my days of sleeping in, blogging, and watching Maury?  Where are my afternoons filled with late lunches and naps?

Now, my days are full of corralling kindergartners and trying to get them to raise their hand before calling out an answer.  (No, raising the hand AND yelling out do not count.)

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about all the possibilities a new school year holds, I just can't believe how quickly summer flew by this year.

So, here I am, linking up with  Farley for her monthly CURRENTLY!  Bring on September!


Listening:  As much as I'm not ready for summer to be over, I AM ready for summer weather to be over.  The heat and humidity have been atrocious, and we do not have A/C at our school.  Wilty kindergartners are no fun!

Loving:  Hubs is on his way home!  He went to visit a buddy over the long weekend, and as much as I enjoyed taking up the entire garage and bed... I'm ready to have my mister back!

Thinking: My coffee and I are crying.  How in the heck did I buy fat free half & half?  Also, how is that even possible?  The fat is the best part of half & half!

Wanting: I think lesson planning is going to involve blog stalking and Pinterest to get back in my groove again!

Needing: Hubs is a clean freak.  I am not.  Time to get the house in tip-top shape before he gets home.

Things I want to accomplish in September: 1.  Yoga always makes me feel better.  Why do I even have to set this goal?  Maybe my new bright yellow yoga mat will help me!  2.  I love to cook, but I hate to do it during the school year.  I need to get back to planning and prepping meals ahead of time.  3. I try and do this every year.  I last a few weeks, and then I'm frantically planning the Sunday before.  Argh!

So, what are you up to as this school year and month get under way?  Go check out what all of the rest of your bloggy buddies are up to and/or link up yourself!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! What a waste of a perfect cup of coffee! I wish my boyfriend was a clean freak! Although he is super helpful when it comes to household chores...he's a keeper!

    I hope you find some inspiration...and share it with us! :)

    Lindsey
    The Journey of a Beginning Teacher

    ReplyDelete