Saturday, September 7, 2013

Five for Friday on Saturday {Or, I have been asleep at 9:30 PM all week!}

And, I took a two hour nap today.  Granted, I did do some work at my NEW old house. 
(I'm moving from my current house to one I've lived in previously.)

This room, which used to be a "closet room," is now going to be just a room!
If I can move my arms and hands tomorrow from all the screw removal, I will be lucky! 

Oh, and I have a new love at school.  


I am 100% enamoured with my document camera.  I now have no idea how I (and my students) survived without it.

Boom!  I have been buying Tim Horton's coffee for $1 all week!  


Extra large of course... I teach kindergarten!


I have a new FREEBIE in my store to help my kiddos learn their names and their friends' names.


Click HERE to grab it!

And, I have to share ah-mazing post from Ms. Christi Fultz from...

Ms. Fultz's corner

She shared a heartwarming, honest, true, and perfect look at what many of us are feeling in the teaching profession.  Head on over to HERE to check out the post.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend and taking some time for yourself!   
(I know I am... watching this week's Jimmy Fallon episodes and laughing my rear off!)
Have a great Saturday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment