Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Catching up with Currently!

It is June.
It is June 3rd.
And, I'm catching up with Farley and her June Currently!
Check it out...


Thinking:  Please tell me I'm not the only one who lets the house go to shambles at the end of the school year?  Seriously!  I get so consumed in progress reports, end of the year gifts, closing down my classroom, etc. that I can't even think about my house.  Now, it's time to clean up the hot mess that is my home... after a nap of course!

Wanting:  My body has NOT shifted to a summer schedule yet.  Get on it, body!  Your daughter is a great sleeper, so why get up so early?

Needing:  Anyone have any teething tips other than teething tabs, ibuprofen, and letting her gnaw on anything she can get her hands on?

That's pretty much where I am right now... getting summer and life at home under control.

 Now, if only the weather would cooperate!
C'mon summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment