Monday, June 29, 2015

Makeover Monday!

As I ease back into blogging, I'm also beginning to revise previously made products in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!

I'm linking up with...

Primary Possibilities for   



I went through and updated my Hundreds Chart Number Search!

It's a "write the room" where kiddos search for numbered/colored squares around the room.  After finding a number, they color it with the corresponding color on their 100s chart.  After finding all the numbers, a seasonal picture will appear.  Students then write what the picture it on the bottom.  My kindergarten kiddos LOVE doing this during morning math tubs or during their Daily 5 math station!  
I went from this...


to this...


  Also, I'm offering 100 Chart Hoopla for 50% off this week too!  

Hooray for saving money!  

Click the picture above to grab it for a great price.  

No comments:

Post a Comment