Thursday, June 4, 2015

#tbt

It's Throwback Thursday, people!
Week one of summer vacation is almost in the books.
That is so hard to believe!

I'm not going to lie.
I haven't done too much.
My days have been full of naps, playing with a one year old, and watching Yo Gabba Gabba!
I am SO not complaining.
My little gal has been my constant shadow, so I'm enjoying the tantrums, screaming, teething cuddles.

For #tbt, I'm throwing it back to when YOGA was a huge part of my classroom.  I love that being a teacher for allows self-reflection, especially during our time off in the summer.  With all the stress of assessments and increasing standards, I feel that I've lost some of the play that was pervasive in my classroom 10 years ago or so.

We have awesome resources like GoNoodle to help with brain breaks, but I miss practicing yoga with my kinder kiddos.  They loved it, and so did I.

So, take a look into my classroom... From January 29, 2012!  Click the picture below to hop on back in time!


No comments:

Post a Comment